Rhinoplasty in Pakistan
Rhinoplasty in Pakistan, is most commonly performed cosmetic surgery procedure. It is performed to correct the cosmetic concerns of the nose.Nose is a focal point which plays prominent role in facial appearance ,if it gets bumpy, too big or too small it can easily disrupt the facial harmony.
Rhinoplasty in Pakistan is also called nose reshaping surgery , which is done to change its shape or improve its function.It can be done for medical reasons such as breathing issues related to the nose or correct disfigurement resulting from trauma or birth defects.
Details of Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty procedure details in step wise are as follows.
Examination of nose in detail is an integral part of surgery.History regarding previous trauma or surgery is important factor.Concerns of patient before surgery are highly valued in such type of cosmetic procedure.Pre operative photographs are taken to asses the shape during surgery and afterwards.
Rhinoplasty in Lahore ,Pakistan is office base or outpatient facility procedure. It can be done under local or general anaesthesia depends upon the severity of deformity to be corrected and also by the will of pateint.
Small incisions are made across the columella and inside the nostrils to hide the scar. Nasal flap is elevated off from the cartilage and nose bone.
An overly large nose may be reduced by removing cartilage. Sometimes surgery of the nose may require the addition of cartilage grafts.
Most commonly, cartilage from the septum, the partition in the middle of the nose, is used for this purpose. Occasionally cartilage from the ear or rarely a section of rib cartilage can be used for severe deformities. Bony fractures are usually required to correct the broad bony dorsum.
Bony or cartilaginous hump need to be reduced.
Correction of deviated septum .It helps in improving breathing problems. If cartilage is needed ,it can be harvested from septum.
Most important part in reshaping the nose by tip sutures and cephalic trim.
After completion of tip work. Once the underlying nose shape is sculpted according the desire shape ,nasal tissue is redraped and incision are closed.
AFTER CARE OF RHINOPLASTY
You may need to avoid the following for a few weeks after your surgery and the most important issues to be considered after the operation are.
– In order to protect your nose from trauma and to reduce swelling, it is recommended to raise the head with pillow as much as possible.
– Blood thinners and foods should be avoided.
– Sports should not be done for a while after nose surgery. 10 days of normal activities, 3 weeks of heavy sports should be avoided.
– Care must be taken not to wet the plaster or splints that protect your nose after the operation.
– It is recommended not to wash the head part in the bath after a period of nose aesthetics.
– Trauma should be avoided.
– Do not use goggles after nose surgery until the doctor recommends.
– Regular feeding and regular sleep accelerate the healing process.
– Hard brushing of the teeth may cause sensation in the nose base
- running and other strenuous physical activities
- blowing your nose
- excessive chewing
- laughing, smiling, or other facial expressions that require lots of movement
- pulling clothing over your head.
RECOVERY AFTER RHINOPLASTY :-
You will be monitored in a recovery room for at least a few hours after surgery. If everything is fine, you’ll leave later that day. You’ll need someone to drive you home because the anesthesia will still affect you. If it’s a complicated procedure, you might have to stay in the hospital for a day or two.
To reduce bleeding and swelling, you’ll have to rest with your head elevated above your chest.
RHINOPLASTY SIDE EFFECTS
Swelling is unavoidable side effect because of manipulation of soft tissue of nose and bone structure. Edema will subside after a week or two.
In addition to swelling ,Rhinoplasty patients should expect the bruising for atleast one to two weeks. It is normal to have a numbness on operated part of nose and it will resolve after complete healing.
It is safe procedure in the hands of experienced plastic surgeon.
RHINOPLASTY PRICE IN PAKISTAN :–
Nose surgery price in Pakistan , or Nose Job cost in Pakistan varies with the extent of the deformity to be corrected and the type of anaesthesia given.It ranges between 80 to 150k.
Cost of rhinoplasty includes surgeon fee, medicine used, theatre charges and hospital stay .
We also provide free followup visit for our clients.
Which results are obtained with Rhinoplasty Surgery?
– Change in the shape and angle of nose.
– Repair a crooked nose.
– Remove a bump in nose
– Reduce the size of nostrils.
– Alar reduction
– Correct multiple cosmetic issues.
– Helps improve in breathing issues.
Although rhinoplasty is easy and relatively safe procedure, healing from it can take a while. The tip of your nose is especially sensitive and can remain numb and swollen for months. You might be fully recovered in a few weeks, but some effects can linger for months. It can take as long as a year to fully appreciate the end results of surgery.
Swelling and bruise are the important side effects but it can be easily dealt with.
SELECTING A SURGEON
Rhinoplasty in Lahore, Pakistan.
Slect a surgeon you can trust
It’s important to choose your surgeon based on:
- Experience with surgery
- Your comfort level
After finding a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area who is experienced in performing rhinoplasty, you will need to make an office appointment to set up your consultation. Generally, because of the in-depth nature of the consultation, there is usually a cost associated with the initial visit.
Initial Consultation Appointment:
You will have the opportunity to discuss the important issues with your doctor.Discuss about your cosmetic concerns in detail.Your surgeon will evaluate you as a candidate for rhinoplasty and clarify what nasal surgery can do for you.
You should come to the consultation prepared to discuss your complete medical history. This will include information about:
- Previous surgeries
- Past and present medical conditions
- Allergies and current medications
At the end of consultation your doctor will advise some blood test before undergoing surgery.
X-ray face ( nose ) or CT- Scan may b required after traumatic nasal deformities.
How long will the result last?
The results of rhinoplasty are permanent, so it is important that you have clear aesthetic goals when this procedure is planned. Rhinoplasty should only be performed on a nose that has finished growing; complete development has usually occurred by age sixteen or seventeen. If rhinoplasty is performed before development is complete, continued growth can change the outcome of your surgery and cause potential problems and complications.
Maintain a relationship with your aesthetic plastic surgeon
For safety, as well as the most beautiful and healthy outcome, it’s important to return to your plastic surgeon’s office for follow-up evaluation at prescribed times and whenever you notice any changes in your rhinoplasty. Do not hesitate to contact your surgeon when you have any questions or concerns
Who is a good Candidate for Rhinoplasty:
You may be a good candidate for rhinoplasty if :
- You are physically healthy
- Have realistic and positive goals towards new facial appearance.
- Your facial growth is complete.
- Age above 18 years.
Patients who are afraid of undergoing surgical nose reshaping, they can opt for non-surgical rhinoplasty. It is done by using hyaluronic acid filler .
Small deformities can easily be corrected with good natural results.
The procedure may take 15 to 20 mints .It has quick recovery time with immediate results. Patient may feel redness and swelling for 1 to 2 days only.
Keep in mind that there is no such thing as a perfect nose. Surgery, though, can enhance facial features and emphasize your unique and natural Beauty.
Whether a patient wants a smaller nose, correction of a crooked septum or removal of a nasal hump, Dr Zain ul Abidin and Dr Asma Ilyas employ a customised approach to each patient.
For details about cost, free online consultation Whatsapp +92317-8325003
Frequently ask question (FAQS)
1. What is the best age for nose job? 18 to 50 years is considered ideal age.
2. How does it for rhinoplasty to fully heal ? Roughly around 6 weeks
3. how long does a typical rhinoplasty take to perform ? It takes 2 to 3 hrs for surgery
4. For how long nasal splint is applied ? Nasal packing will be removed after 48 hrs and splint will be removed after 1 week.
5. Is it a painful procedure ? NO, strong analgesic will be given after surgery.
6. What is the success rate of rhinoplasty ? It has 85 to 90% success rate
7.Will the scar for rhinoplasty visible ? No, there wil be no visible scar over nose.
8. Can I drive home after surgery ? NO , You have to have someone to drive home.
9. What can I eat and drink after rhinoplasty? Liquid and soft diet is preferred for a week after rhinoplasty.
10. How should I sleep after rhinoplasty ? 30 to 45 degree head elevation is recommended.
11. Can I exercise after rhinoplasty ? After 2 weeks
12. When can I go back to work ? After two weeks
RHINOPLASTY BEFORE AND AFTER
Rhinoplasty in Lahore, Pakistan.
After taking consent from our clients we publish their photographs. View Gallery
NOSE JOB BOOKING AND APPOINTMENT:
Rhinoplasty in Lahore, Pakistan,
If you wish to get a nose job surgery, set up an appointment with Dr.Zain ul Abidin to discuss it. During that meeting, talk about your goals and tell the doctor what bothers you about your nose and how you would like to change it. Dr. Zain will formulate and customize best plan for you keeping in view natural and aesthetic contour of facial features.
For free WhatsApp Consultation # 0317-8325003
- A small incision is made across the columella between the nostrils.
- The nose is fully open, allowing for better visualization of the nasal structures.
- This technique is used when an extensive alteration, such as significant nasal tip work, is required.
- An open approach is utilised for extensive nasal work and revision surgery.
Rhinoplasty Before and After
Rhinoplasty Before and After