WHAT IS LIPOSUCTION?
Liposuction in Lahore Pakistan – A cosmetic surgery procedure to give your body a new and impressive look. Body fats in some areas become non-responsive to even diet control or weight loss exercises.
Stubborn fats around the belly, chin, hips, and back look very ugly. Liposuction treatment of these problematic areas is an easy solution to get rid of pesky fats.
IS LIPOSUCTION GOOD FOR ME?
A person having disproportionate body fats that are not lost after exercise and diet control is an ideal candidate. The best candidates for liposuction surgery are people of normal weight who have firm, elastic skin but pockets of excess fat in certain areas.
You should know that liposuction is probably not the right choice for the ones who want to reduce weight.
The person with excess fat or stubborn pockets of fats with good skin tone and flat abdominal wall, liposuction is procedure of choice in such patients.
Cosmetic procedures are done in every big city of Pakistan, among them liposuction in Lahore as well as liposuction in Karachi are the most favorable places with expert plastic surgeons.
HOW IS LIPOSUCTION DONE :
Liposuction is perfect for people who generally have good skin and muscle tone. These are individuals who do not have issues like excess skin in the midsection or loose abdominal muscles. Often liposuction improves the shape of the patient’s stomach to a point where they look better in and out of clothes; solving the main concern of the patient.
- Anesthesia: This can be performed under local or general anesthesia. If a large area is targeted to remove fats, so preferably the type of anesthesia would be general. Double chin liposuction or liposuction of arms, or small areas, liposuction can be performed under local anesthesia while for belly liposuction or love handles or thighs, it is good to get general anesthesia for the procedure.
- Incision: Once the patient has been placed under anesthesia, the surgeon will create small incisions in targeted areas of the body to remove excess fatty tissue.
Liposuction in Lahore, we plan to have a small scar .So, we design an incision that are very small, ranging from a quarter to a third of an inch.
- Tumescent liposuction: A small cannula is inserted in to already made small incision. Tumescent ( a specially made solution of local anesthesia ) is infiltrated into the fats, resulting in dislodgement and sweeping of that area. It helps in easy removal of fats and also helps eliminate the post-operative pain in patients.
- Liposuction technique: Small liposuction cannula is inserted to suck all the excess fats that are already disintegrated and dislodged by the vacuum pump which is attached to the cannula.
- Closing incisions: Plastic Surgeon will close the small incision with dissolvable running suture. There will be no or small scar over cannula inserting site.
IS LIPOSUCTION PAINFUL ?
Liposuction in Lahore, we ensure or patients a pain less surgery.
It’s a painless procedure, once local or general anesthesia is given, there is no pain. Although some sought of discomfort can be felt once the effect of local anesthesia is gone. You will be prescribe with pain medication ,that would be enough to control pain.
TUMMY TUCK VS LIPOSUTION , WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE ?
Tummy tuck also known as abdominoplasty and liposuction are two very similar but different surgical procedures. Both procedures have different indications and implication. Your surgeon obviously a Plastic Surgeon will decide upon evaluation before surgery.
They both aim to change the appearance of your stomach to create a flatter, tighter and smaller look. However, in terms of the procedure, recovery time and risks involved, there are some key differences between the two.
- Liposuction in Lahore , removes fats from the areas where it is deposited like around arms, belly, thighs and back.
- Tummy tuck is a procedure performed to remove fats and excess skin. Weight loss patient or after pregnancy, when there is fats and skin laxity, then it can only be addressed with tummy tuck.
CAN LIPOSUCTION BE COMBINED WITH A TUMMY TUCK PROCEDURE ?
Yes, in fact these common plastic surgery can be performed together and it has got its own name “ Lipoabdominoplasty ”. The both cosmetic surgery procedures are body contouring procedures to remove excess fats from tummy and sides of your body to improve your shape.
Excess fats in stomach and sides of the body can be easily removed by liposuction followed by excision of excess or hanging skin along with fats from the lower part of tummy can give your aesthetically pleasing figure. Liposuction in Lahore or tummy tuck, We can say that combining these both procedure provides enhanced contouring results that exceed what either of these procedures can do individually.
LIPOSUCTION OR TUMMY TUCK WHICH IS BETTER ?
For patients with excess fat or stubborn pockets of fat with good skin tone and a flat abdominal wall, liposuction is the best treatment.
The best candidates are typically within 20lbs of their ideal body weight and don’t have a history of massive weight loss or pregnancy Women after pregnancy can still be good candidates for the only liposuction but more commonly the skin and the abdominal wall is permanently stretched and is best improved with a tummy tuck.
Liposuction in Lahore, involves making small incisions in the skin and suctioning away the fatty tissue between the skin and abdominal wall.
The key is to not simply remove as much fat as possible but sculpt fat in the proper proportions to create a beautiful three-dimensional shape and figure. If there is loose abdominal skin or a stretched abdominal wall, liposuction alone is not the best treatment.
Liposuction performed on an area with loose skin will result in even more laxity and droopiness of the skin. In order to address not just the fat layer but also the skin and abdominal wall, an abdominoplasty or Tummy tuck is required.
HOW LONG IS THE RECOVERY TIME OF LIPOSUCTION?
Recovery time after liposuction is two to four weeks, however, the time can vary in different patients. You can get back to exercise and walk after approximately 3 weeks. And you should make sure to have plenty of fluids during the recovery period.
HOW MUCH FATS CAN BE REMOVED SAFELY ?
Liposuction in Lahore,
The safe limit is 5 to 7 liter of fats at one time. Most important is to remove the right amount of fats from the right area which give aesthetic contour to that particular body part.So, it is important to choose the best and experienced plastic surgeon.
IS LIPOSUCTION SAFE?
Tumescent liposuction that is performed by board certified plastic surgeon under local or general anesthesia is safe.
Compare to other surgical procedures, liposuction is one of the safest surgery. The process is noninvasive; the liposuction cannula is small stainless steel tube that removes fats from subcutaneous tissue through a small cut in the skin.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF LIPOSUCTION?
Liposuction in Lahore, we believe that there are low to minimum risks of liposuction in safe hands.
Side effects includes, bruises, swelling, pain, infection etc., but these complications can easily be dealt .
Swelling and small area of bruise is normal after liposuction. It will settle down after 1 to 2 weeks.
WHAT IS AFTER CARE OF LIPOSUCTION ?
Usually, you can go home the same day. If there are other procedures with liposuction such as Tummy tuck or multiple area liposuctions then you might need to stay for 1 to 2 days.
You will be advised rest and to avoid bending and lifting weights. The healing time is around a week. You will be advised to wear a compression garments or tummy tuck belt for at least 6 weeks.
Tummy tuck belt in Pakistan can readily available in local pharmacies. Regular walks are resumed after 3 weeks and exercise after 4 weeks.
LIPOSUCTION COST IN PAKISTAN :
Liposuction in Lahore, Cost of liposuction depends upon the area treated and type of anesthesia given. Cost of liposuction ranges between 70 to 150 thousands PKR.
Liposuction can be done under local or general anesthesia. Larger and sensitive areas require general anesthesia while smaller areas can be easily done under local anesthesia.
AREAS FOR LIPOSUCTION
- Chin and Neck area. – Double chin liposuction
- Arm liposuction – sculp the define the cuts of arm either upper part or lower medial arm.
- Belly/ Tummy liposuction – Create curves, sculpt abs and contour body shape
- Love handles liposuction – removes side fats from body to give shape.
- Liposuction of back- removes dreaded fats from back and soften to create feminine looks.
- Buttock liposuction- eliminate squareness
- Thigh liposuction- outer ,inner and anterior thighs to match it with the calf and legs.
LIPOSUCTION IN LAHORE
LIPOSUCTION BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS :
We also provide services of Liposuction in Karachi, Rawalpindi, and Islamabad in reasonable packages.
Call for liposuction appointment 0317-8325003
Microliposuction is extremely effective in removing small pockets of fat from facial areas like the chin, neck, jowls and cheek. Since the incision and instruments used in microliposuction are so tiny, it is perfectly suited to be performed on the delicate areas of the face.
Microliposuction is ideal for people who desire better facial contour. Even younger patients with early facial sagging can “firm up” with a simple microliposuction procedure. Typically the double chin can be effectively removed using a very tiny hole under the chin.
Contact for Liposuction details