TUMMY TUCK IN LAHORE / ABDOMINOPLASTY
Tummy tuck in Lahore Pakistan, is a most effective way of contouring body after massive weight loss or multiple pregnancies. It is cosmetic surgical procedure to remove excess fats along with the extra skin from abdomen .
In Abdominoplasty or tummy tuck , the belly muscles are repaired as they become lax after multiple pregnancies. Tightening of abdominal fascia with sutures creates a more toned look. The excess skin along with the belly fats ,both can be addressed with the tummy tuck surgery. Sometimes adjunctive procedures like liposuction of sides or front of the belly or other areas is part of procedure.
LIPOSUCTION VS. TUMMY TUCK: WHICH OPTION IS BETTER ?
Liposuction and tummy tuck (abdominoplasty ) are two different cosmetic surgery procedures both aim to change the body contour to give much flatter, tighter and small abdomen.
Indications for both the procedures are different. If you have small fat deposits in different areas of body like abdomen, arms, thighs and love handles, liposuction may be a good option.
In addition ,tummy tuck is considered in the patients having both excess fats and skin.
Prerequisites for tummy tuck are:
- BMI below 30.
- Not considering getting future pregnancy.
- No co morbid conditions.
- Done with exercise and dieting plan.
TYPES OF TUMMY TUCK / ABDOMINOPLASTY :
- Standard Abdominoplasty
- Mini Abdominoplasty
- Extended Tummy tuck
- Fleur-de-lis Abdominoplasty
Before tummy tuck you might also need to
- Stop smoking
- Stops certain drugs like Aspirin, anti-inflammatory or herbal medications.
- Maintain stable weight for atleast 6 months or more.
SIDE EFFECTS OF TUMMY TUCK / COMPLICATIONS OF ABDOMINOPLASTY :
- Seroma formation
All these complications can be easily dealt with. It is safe procedure in the hands of competent plastic surgeon.
CARE AFTER TUMMY TUCK SURGERY :
Tummy tuck surgery and Abdominoplasty has a downtime of around 7 to 10 days. Usually, Abdominoplasty surgery requires admission for one or two nights. There will be dressing and binders. Drains are put for few days. The stitches are absorbable. You can also remove dressings and take shower on the 5th day.
You can resume your desk job for 10 days. Start your light exercise at 3 weeks and also normal exercise at 4 weeks.
TUMMY TUCK COST IN PAKISTAN:
Tummy tuck cost in Pakistan, Lahore ranges between 1 lac to 150 thousands. Cost of tummy tuck depends upon the body weight and also upon the require amount of liposuction. It also varies with type of tummy tuck surgery.
ABDOMINOPLASTY CONSULTATION :
For appointments and booking , view Contact
For consultation regarding cost and urgent appointments
TUMMY TUCK BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES : View Media
WHO ARE THE BEST CANDIDATES FOR TUMMY TUCK ?
Tummy tuck is beneficial for both men and women who are in good health.
Women who had multiple pregnancies may find it useful for tightening of abdominal muscles and removal of lax abdominal skin.
Men or Women who has lost significant amount of fats by strict dieting and exercise ,may find it useful to remove excess skin.
WHAT ARE EXPECTED RESULTS AFTER TUMMY TUCK :
After tummy tuck surgery ,the results are considered permanent. Excess skin that is removed during surgery won’t come back again unless fluctuation of weight or subsequent pregnancy that stretches out the skin again.
Dr Zain ul Abidin and Dr Asma Ilyas are highly skilled and trained in body sculpturing techniques. To get best results always take time to find qualified plastic and cosmetic surgeon.
TUMMY TUCK IN RAWALPINDI / ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN :
We offer special packages to our valuable patients. Our surgeons Dr Zain ul Abidin and Dr Asma Ilyas tailor the procedure according to the patients need.
We offer TUMMY TUCK OR ABDOMINOPLASTY Surgery services to our patients in Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
For details :
Feel free to contact +92-317-8325003
- Dr. Zain ul Abidin & Dr. Asma Ilyas
- Qualified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons
Results: Flat tummy, get rid of loose skin and fat, tighten the muscle.
- An incision is made along the lower abdomen (concealed by underwear) and around the umbilicus.
- The abdominal “apron” is lifted up towards the rib cage.
- The underlying rectus muscles are repaired and tightened.
- Excess skin and fat are removed, and the umbilicus is repositioned.
- The standard tummy tuck is combined with liposuction.
- Liposuction involves the use of a small, thin tube (cannula) to break up and remove fat cells from the midsection, flanks, and surrounding areas.
- The abdominal muscles are tightened, and excess skin and fat are removed.
- The result is a flat, contoured tummy and waist area.
- The standard tummy tuck is combined with the technique of placing tension laterally on the abdominal flap and the incision extending toward the hip bone.
- This technique provides a flat tummy and lifts the thighs, which is ideal for massive weight-loss patients who want to address sagging in the thighs.
Tummy Tuck Before and After
Tummy Tuck Before and After