RHINOPLASTY SURGERY OR NOSE JOB
Nose surgery in Lahore, Pakistan
Nose reshaping or rhinoplasty in Pakistan is performed to correct the cosmetic concerns of the nose. The nose is a focal point that plays a prominent role in facial appearance if it gets bumpy, too big or too small it can easily disrupt the facial harmony.
Rhinoplasty, Nose plastic surgery or nose reshaping surgery is the safest procedure with good success rate in the hands of experienced plastic surgeons.
Nose job cost / Rhinoplasty cost in Pakistan varies with the extent of the deformity to be corrected.
Whether a patient wants a smaller nose, correction of a crooked septum or removal of a nasal hump, Dr Zain ul Abidin and Dr Asma Ilyas employ a customized approach to each patient.
- Dr. Zain ul Abidin & Dr. Asma Ilyas
- Qualified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons
Results: Refine your tip, remove the nasal bump, improve breathing, straighten nose and sculpt your tip.
Confident with your new profile.
- A small incision is made across the columella between the nostrils.
- The nose is fully open, allowing for better visualization of the nasal structures.
- This technique is used when an extensive alteration, such as significant nasal tip work, is required.
- An open approach is utilised for extensive nasal work and revision surgery.
- An internal incision is made inside the nose.
- There is no external skin incision needed, so any scarring is completely concealed.
- Through the incisions, the structures of the nose can be reshaped and resized to achieve the patient’s desired outcome.
- A closed incision is an option when only the dorsum needs to be addressed.
- Asian noses are inherently smaller with less projection.
- During Asian rhinoplasty, the nose is generally made larger to achieve aesthetic balance with the rest of the facial features.
- The dorsal surface is augmented, and cartilage or implants are used to augment the nasal appearance.
A revision or secondary rhinoplasty is surgery on the nose after a primary rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty is delicate surgery on the tiny structures that make up the nose, and sometimes revision surgery needs to take place to further refine the tip and dorsum and assist with the functional side of breathing. This can occur more commonly with rhinoplasty surgery, as the primary surgeon often does less to the nose because even slight changes can have a significant impact.