Nose Reshaping / Rhinoplasty in Pakistan
Nose Reshaping / Rhinoplasty in Pakistan is performed to correct the cosmetic concerns of the nose. Nose is a focal point which plays prominent role in facial appearance ,if it gets bumpy, too big or too small it can easily disrupt the facial harmony.
Nose reshaping surgery (technically called a rhinoplasty) is surgery on the nose to change its shape or improve its function.It can be done for medical reasons such as breathing issues related to the nose or correct disfigurement resulting from trauma or birth defects.
Anesthesia: Nose Reshaping / Rhinoplasty is office base or outpatient facility procedure. It can be done under local or general anesthesia.
Incision : Small incisions are made across the columella and inside the nostrils to hide the scar. Nasal flap is elevated off from the cartilage and nose bone.
Reshaping the Nose structure: An overly large nose may be reduced by removing cartilage. Sometimes surgery of the nose may require the addition of cartilage grafts.
Most commonly, cartilage from the septum, the partition in the middle of the nose, is used for this purpose. Occasionally cartilage from the ear or rarely a section of rib cartilage can be used for severe deformities. Bony fractures are usually required to correct the broad bony dorsum.
Septoplasty :Correction of deviated septum .It helps in improving breathing problems. If cartilage is needed ,it can be harvested from septum.
Closing of incisions: After completion of tip work. Once the underlying nose shape is sculpted according the desire shape ,nasal tissue is redraped and incision are closed.
Nasal splint: Metal or plastic external splint is applied for 2 weeks .Internal nasal packing is done to reduce bleeding which is removed after 48 hours.
Nose Reshaping / Rhinoplasty surgery side effects :
Pain, bleeding, swelling , numbness ,edema and headache are common side effects. These side effects can easily be dealt with.
Rhinoplasty Before and After : View media
Rhinoplasty, Nose plastic surgery or nose reshaping surgery is the safest procedure with good success rate in the hands of experienced plastic surgeons.
Aftercare of Rhinoplasty :
You may need to avoid the following for a few weeks after your surgery:
- running and other strenuous physical activities
- blowing your nose
- excessive chewing
- laughing, smiling, or other facial expressions that require lots of movement
- pulling clothing over your head
- resting eyeglasses on your nose
- vigorous tooth brushing
Who is a good Candidate for Rhinoplasty:
You may be a good candidate for rhinoplasty if :
- You are physically healthy
- Have realistic and positive goals towards new facial appearance.
- Your facial growth is complete.
- Age above 18 years.
Nose job (Booking and appointments ):
Nose Reshaping/Rhinoplasty in Pakistan, If you wish to get a nose job surgery, set up an appointment with Dr.Zain ul Abidin to discuss it. During that meeting, talk about your goals and tell the doctor what bothers you about your nose and how you would like to change it. Dr. Zain will formulate and customize best plan for you keeping in view natural and aesthetic contour of facial features.
Keep in mind that there is no such thing as a perfect nose. Surgery, though, can enhance facial features and emphasize your unique and natural Beauty.
Patients who are afraid of undergoing surgical nose reshaping, they can opt for non-surgical rhinoplasty. It is done by using hyaluronic acid filler .
Small deformities can easily be corrected with good natural results.
The procedure may take 15 to 20 mints .It has quick recovery time with immediate results. Patient may feel redness and swelling for 1 to 2 days only.
Recovery after Rhinoplasty :
You will be monitored in a recovery room for at least a few hours after surgery. If everything is fine, you’ll leave later that day. You’ll need someone to drive you home because the anesthesia will still affect you. If it’s a complicated procedure, you might have to stay in the hospital for a day or two.
To reduce bleeding and swelling, you’ll want to rest with your head elevated above your chest.
Rhinoplasty cost in Pakistan, Lahore.
In Pakistan varies with the extent of the deformity to be corrected.
Whether a patient wants a smaller nose, correction of a crooked septum or removal of a nasal hump, Dr Zain ul Abidin and Dr Asma Ilyas employ a customised approach to each patient.
For details about cost, free online consultation Whatsapp +923457325003
- Dr. Zain ul Abidin & Dr. Asma Ilyas
- Qualified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons
Results: Refine your tip, remove the nasal bump, improve breathing, straighten nose and sculpt your tip.
Confident with your new profile.
- A small incision is made across the columella between the nostrils.
- The nose is fully open, allowing for better visualization of the nasal structures.
- This technique is used when an extensive alteration, such as significant nasal tip work, is required.
- An open approach is utilised for extensive nasal work and revision surgery.
- An internal incision is made inside the nose.
- There is no external skin incision needed, so any scarring is completely concealed.
- Through the incisions, the structures of the nose can be reshaped and resized to achieve the patient’s desired outcome.
- A closed incision is an option when only the dorsum needs to be addressed.
- Asian noses are inherently smaller with less projection.
- During Asian rhinoplasty, the nose is generally made larger to achieve aesthetic balance with the rest of the facial features.
- The dorsal surface is augmented, and cartilage or implants are used to augment the nasal appearance.
A revision or secondary rhinoplasty is surgery on the nose after a primary rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty is delicate surgery on the tiny structures that make up the nose, and sometimes revision surgery needs to take place to further refine the tip and dorsum and assist with the functional side of breathing. This can occur more commonly with rhinoplasty surgery, as the primary surgeon often does less to the nose because even slight changes can have a significant impact.
Rhinoplasty Before and After
Rhinoplasty Before and After