ABDOMINOPLASTY / TUMMY TUCK SURGERY
Tummy tuck surgery in Lahore Pakistan is the most effective way of contouring body after massive weight loss or multiple pregnancies.
Tummy tuck in Lahore Pakistan or Abdominoplasty in Lahore Pakistan is the safe procedure and the abdominoplasty success rate is very high in the hands of an experienced Plastic Surgeon.
In Abdominoplasty and tummy tuck surgery, the belly muscles are repaired as they become lax after multiple pregnancies. The excess skin along with the belly fats, both can be addressed with the tummy tuck surgery. Sometimes adjunctive procedures like liposuction of sides or front of the belly or other areas are part of the procedure.
Tummy tuck surgery in Islamabad Pakistan, we offer special packages to our valuable patients. Our surgeons Dr Zain ul Abidin and Dr Asma Ilyas tailor the procedure according to the patient’s need.
Tummy tuck cost in Pakistan is variable and depends upon the procedure employed. A tummy tuck can be combined with liposuction of back or love handles to get a better contour of the body.
Dr Zain ul Abidin and Dr Asma Ilyas are highly skilled and trained in body sculpturing techniques. To get the best results always take time to find qualified plastic and cosmetic surgeon.
- Dr. Zain ul Abidin & Dr. Asma Ilyas
- Qualified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons
Results: Flat tummy, get rid of loose skin and fat, tighten the muscle.
- An incision is made along the lower abdomen (concealed by underwear) and around the umbilicus.
- The abdominal “apron” is lifted up towards the rib cage.
- The underlying rectus muscles are repaired and tightened.
- Excess skin and fat are removed, and the umbilicus is repositioned.
- The standard tummy tuck is combined with liposuction.
- Liposuction involves the use of a small, thin tube (cannula) to break up and remove fat cells from the midsection, flanks, and surrounding areas.
- The abdominal muscles are tightened, and excess skin and fat are removed.
- The result is a flat, contoured tummy and waist area.
- The standard tummy tuck is combined with the technique of placing tension laterally on the abdominal flap and the incision extending toward the hip bone.
- This technique provides a flat tummy and lifts the thighs, which is ideal for massive weight-loss patients who want to address sagging in the thighs.